Get your early bird tickets now and tell your friends!
The programme is looking amazing and will be released in the coming weeks!
The festival wouldn’t be possible without the support of our wonderful volunteers, thank you for your generosity. We are now looking for wonderful volunteers for the 2023 festival.
The Cygnet Folk Festival relies on the hospitality of community members to provide accommodation for overseas and interstate visitors. Each year the Festival committee receives wonderful feedback from many of those who provided billets telling us how much they enjoyed having their performers stay with them.
If you live in Cygnet or are within 30 minute driving distance, we would love to hear from you.
How to Register
- Registration to provide accommodation for performers can made via the on-line registration form.
Period of Accommodation
- Accommodation is required for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights of the Festival weekend, Jan 13, 14, and 15, 2023 inclusive.
Meals – Breakfast Only
- We ask that breakfast be supplied to performer guests.
- The Volunteer Thank You is held on Monday afternoon at a time and venue to be confirmed closer to the event. Catering and some limited drinks will be provided.
Billet Host Passes
Free passes are offered to accommodation hosts on the following negotiable basis:
- 1 x weekend pass or 2 x day passes for bed & breakfast accommodation for up to 3 x people.
- 2 x weekend passes or 4 x day passes for bed & breakfast accommodation for 4 or more people.
The festival wouldn’t be possible without the support of our wonderful volunteers, thank you for your generosity.
We are now looking for wonderful volunteers for the 2023 festival.
Volunteers are required to undertake 3 x 4 hour shifts throughout the event in areas including:
- Box Office
- Front of House
- Site Crew
- Venue Dressing
... and much more
Please read the Volunteer Guideline and Information 2023 Festival and then apply!