The Cygnet Folk Festival are excited to announce that stallholder applications are now open.
We offer several stall sites throughout the Festival Village in the heart of Cygnet. The stall locations are in Loongana Park, Paved Paradise (Mary St carpark – opposite Town Hall), Tin Pan Alley (St James College quadrangle) and Willie Smith’s Paddock (Mary St next to the BP Service Station).
In 2022 we are making some small changes to the layout of the stalls sites to better accommodate COVID-19 regulations and support stallholders in getting the best visibility and foot traffic possible throughout the weekend. Food stalls will be in all four locations however artisan (non-food) stalls will only be placed in Tin Pan Alley and Paved Paradise.
Food stalls should be able to provide a delicious and competitively priced product. We would like to encourage applicants with a focus on local arts and produce, priority will be given to genuine artisan/hand made products. Alcohol and single use water bottle sales are not permitted.
The Cygnet Folk Festival strives for sustainability, you must use compostable packaging at our event.
The Cygnet Folk Festival Committee approves stallholder applications at its own discretion, please be aware you may not get the site that you apply for, although every effort will be made to accommodate your choice.
Timeline for stallholders
- Applications are now open and will close on September 30, 2021.Offers will be sent to successful applicants during October and will need to be accepted by October 31 in order to secure your space.
- Upon accepting your offer, you will need to provide your insurance Certificate of Currency (Public Liability Insurance for at least $20 million) and COVID-19 Safety Plan, confirmation of specific power requirements, and sign of our COVID-19 Declaration of Understanding.
- Invoices must be paid by November 30.
Stall types & fees (prices are inclusive of GST)
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages (powered) – $650
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages (unpowered) – $420
- Coffee Only – $500
- Not-for-Profit food & non-alcoholic beverages – $300
- Handmade items, art, craft, local produce, other 3 x 3m sites – $150
- Handmade items, art, craft, local produce, other 3 x 6m sites – $300
- Not-for-Profit handmade items, art, craft, local produce, other 3 x 3m sites – $50
We provide power to the food & beverages stalls if requested.
Stallholders must bring everything else required to set up and run their stall.
If you have any questions please contact our Stalls Coordinator.
Cygnet Folk Festival
For further details, contact Festival Stalls Coordinator, Michael Russell.